Shower door wheels

A home owner from Scotland, U.K. says:
I have been looking fruitlessly for some time for replacement wheels for my shower doors. They are 3/4" O.D. with ball-bearing race and brass hollow bored axle for a self-tapping screw. The wheel itself, however, is only 3/16" width, with a flat profile, and that's the problem, as any potential suppliers only seem to offer 1/4" width.

However, I think I might get away with the 1/4" width on my shower doors. My question is whether you are able to ship to Scotland and what would be the cost of, say, a dozen of Product Code : 10-100 ?

Thanks, Alan
User submitted a photo of a shower door roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I don't think we have this exact roller, but you may want to consider our 10-102. Could you use this at all? Let me know what you think.
A home owner from Scotland says:
Hi Dave,
Thanks for your response. Would the 10-100 not perhaps be more suitable as it has a flat rim profile ?

Alan ....
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think that our 10-100 is a good choice, as well, but you may be able to get either to work. Just keep in mind that ours have an 8-32 threaded center for a machine screw, and that they are made to be installed from the back. Yours looks like it is installed from the front with a self-tapping screw.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.