Shower doors bottome guide

A home owner says:
I'm looking for the appropriate piece for the bottom guide of a sliding shower doors. The thickness of each of the 2 doors are 5/8th inches. The width of the base of the shower door assembly is 1 5/8th inches. There are no holes on the side of the doors on the bottom and there are no holes on the base of the shower door assembly. The doors have rollers at the top where they are held in place. The home was built in 1995. A marking on the glass says "Guardian." Please advise on the shower guide.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... a 5/8" door thickness is not common. Could you recheck the thickness of the doors? Also, do you see any markings of were a bottom guide was original installed?
A home owner says:
Thank you for the reply!

I re-measured it to make sure I got it correctly and found it to be 9/16ths. Does this sound about right?

I can't seem to see any markings. However, I noticed at the base of the assembly, there is a groove that was filled with silicone caulking. Also at the underside of each door, I noticed a hole (for a screw?)

I went to another unit's bathroom to compare. And they too had the groove on the bottom of the assembly, however, they have 2 screw holes on the side of the door. I do not see any pre-drilled holes on my doors on the side though.

I've attached 3 photos for reference.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. The shower door guide you might want is our 10-139. Check it out and see if this is a good match.
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.