Shower guides move around

A quick learner from Amesbury, Mass says:
Hi,
We ordered the 10-216 shower glides and installed them today. I'm attaching a photo to show that they slide back and forth away from each end of the door frame therefore causing the doors to rock on their ends. Are they suppose to somehow stay put on each end of the door frames? If so, can you please guide us on installing them properly as this has become a safety issue causing unsteady glass doors.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm not sure what the issue may be, though. We talked this over with the manufacturer and they told us that it should just slide into the screw rail at the bottom of the door. There's no real trick to it, and once in they should stay put. Could it be the rail is bent or loose in some way, making the 10-216 rattle?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.