SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Side Load Balance Weathervane window

A quick learner from Issaquah, WA says:
25" long by 1/2" wide
Stamps = 252 B.s.i NA
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can make this balance, but it will have to be a custom order. Before we begin, can you show me a picture of the clip at the end of the cord? Can you also tell me how many you need?
A quick learner says:
Hi Tom - I have attached 2 more photos that show the clip if you zoom in just a bit. I would need 2. What would the cost be?

After looking at the site, it looks like the side balance "25" Series 385 Channel Balance Product Code: S385-25" matches pretty close to what I have. What are your thoughts on using that as a replacement?

Thank,
Steve
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for submitting your new picture. I'm afraid I still can't quite make out the clip. I apologize for the inconvenience. There are a lot of different varieties for this clip, and sometimes the differences are only subtle. We need as clear a picture as possible that shows the whole clip. Please let me know.

Our Series 385 will not work as a replacement. There is only one kind of balance that will work for you. I know exactly what it is, the only detail we need to confirm is the clip at the end of the cord.
A quick learner says:
Hi Tom - Have you had a chance to review the additional pictures I submitted a few weeks back? Thanks!

Steve
Profile picture of Tom
Oh, I'm sorry. Unfortunately we have not received any more pictures from you. Could you try uploading them to this thread again?
A quick learner says:
Hi Tom - Here are a few more pics of the clip. Hope this helps.
User submitted a photo of a window balance clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect! Just what we needed to see. I've just sent you a custom balance link and price quote.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)