Side mount drawer slide

A home owner from USA says:
I need help identifying my slides. The part that mounts in the groove on the side of the drawer is approximately 13 3/4" x 5/8" and the part that mounts inside the dresser is approximately 12 1/4" x 3/8". They had a little plastic piece that housed the ball bearings. The only markings are TS-NO. 8.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We suggest you taking a look at product 32-223 track. We believe this may be what you need. Get back to us and let us know if this is what you have been searching for.
A handy person from Silsbee, Texas says:
Do the 32-223 slideshow any mounting holes that have threads in them for a screw to thread into for mounting it to the drawer?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you're asking exactly, but the 32-223 does mount with screws.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.