SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Silverline 2900 screen corners

A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
It appears I have Silverline 2900 windows in my home which was built in 2002. I need to replace the screens but can't get them out of the windows without breaking the very brittle plastic corner pieces that hold the metal sides together. Can anyone tell me which corner pieces I need to order to fix these. Also, is there a better way to do this and/or will Silverline warranty replace these screens for me? Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can't tell exactly what corner you have. I am also not certain of the details of Silverline's warranty. That said, we have three different corner keys that Silverline used for the 2900 Series screen. You may have one of these. See our 95-095, 95-087, or 95-218. Are any of these a match?
A quick learner from manahawkin, nj says:
checked out your parts they could work. if you turn the part over the square on the back mine measures 13/16 x 13/16
your parts seem to measure 11/16 x 11/6. this narrows the screen 3/8 in height and width and the pins hardly hold. a good wind here at the shore and i think they will blow out
and go bye bye
Silverline corners
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Could our 95-206 work better for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)