SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Silverline handles/mortise lock?

A quick learner from Clifton Park, NY says:
Hello Swisco,
I have a Silverline 5500 sliding door unit. I need to replace the handle/lockset (inside and outside handles, mortise lock and locking lever). What part no(s) do I need for replacement full unit? The outside handle is vinyl and inside handle is wood. Do you know if Curtis Lumber in Ballston Spa, NY carries this part and about how much?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what handle you have. Could I see a few pictures of your old hardware? That will help us find a good match.

I also am not familiar with your area. I do not know who might carry what you need.
A quick learner from Clifton Park, NY says:
I am attaching several pictures of my Silverline 5500 sliding door unit (all vinyl). I need to replacements for the metal locking lever (in picture). Also picture of door handles. What part no(s)do I need for replacement full unit?
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, these pictures are perfect. Check out our 82-035 for the handle and 82-218 for the mortise lock and let me know if these look like matches to you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)