Silverline replacement handle and lock

A home owner from USA says:
Hello, I am hoping you can help. I have a Silverline patio door that was installed in 1994-5. The handle and locking mechanism were removed and are now missing. I need replacements. I have attached some pictures of inside and outside to help you understand my situation. Would you be able to tell me what parts I need.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the pictures! This is actually a mystery. Normally, Silverline Vinyl patio doors used our 82-035 handle with an 82-218 mortise latch and 89-020 keeper. However, your door looks like it had the 82-003 handles set installed. Could it be someone changed it over from the original lock set some time in the past? Do you think you could use either of these? Also, do any of your neighbors have the same door? If they do, I would be interested in seeing photos of it so we can determine what may have been originally installed.
A home owner from New Jersey says:
Thanks for the quick response. Perhaps the door is not a Silverline, but the 82-003 looks like the one I removed a few years ago because of a problem with the locking mechanism. At the time I tried to find a replacement but couldn't get one to fit, so I gave up and now the old parts are lost somewhere in my garage. Lucky for me I found Swisco. My one neighbor just got a new door but described the previous handle and it seems to be the 82-003. I will place an order today. Thanks so very much for your help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Great! I'm glad we were able to help. If you have any other questions, you know where to find us!
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.