Simonton Balance assenbly

A professional from SW Florida says:
How can I find some simonton balance assemblies for my windows....
some of the coils springs are broken and the metal parts on the shoe assemblies are broken.Part# is 801030 on the balance plastic casing.
I have attached 2 photos.

Can you help?? Carl J
User submitted photos of a coil window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Carl. Hopefully I can help. Please see the following parts and let me know if they can work: our Series 160 coil spring, 15-150T triple coil spring support, 15-199 pivot shoe and 26-378 pivot bar. Carefully compare this hardware to your own to be sure that they match.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Thanks Paul....

They look right, but as you advise, I will check each part closely. My only mystery is how the springs work and how they connect to each other and/or to the other adjoining parts.... is there some sort of diagram??

You are a lifesaver...thanks so much... arl
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The springs all hook to the shoe; you hook the top spring to the bottom spring hole and then just add on springs until they're all in. They are lined up behind the 15-150T support. See the video below for more information.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.