Simonton Window Replacement Parts

A quick learner from Lake Orion, MI says:
The only identifier, after removing the hardware, is #5.5 37 inchs PAT 5232208 on the coil. I need all the proper hardware to replace all coil balances on both sides of the window, the pivot shoes, and coil supports. not sure if this setup is considered single coil, double coil, or more. Note that the coil supports slide into each other and have screws holding each one in place.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The pivot shoe in your photos appears to be our 15-111. Based on that and the design of the hardware in question, we recommend you take a look at our S160-5 5.5 pound coil spring. These springs are 1/2" thick, so we recommend you measure the thickness of your old springs just to be certain they match, as we also carry a thinner variant. Finally, you may be able to reuse your old covers, but in the event that you can't, our 15-150D should do the trick. Let me know if you have further questions.

A quick learner from Lake Orion, MI says:
thanks for your help. I've ordered the hardware and will give it a shot!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! We appreciate your business. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.
A home owner from Bethany CT says:
I am looking for a professional in my area to replace the above mentioned parts on my windows that are having the same problem as illustrated above.
Profile picture of Paul

I am afraid we do not have any service people as this is an online e-commerce company only, and we do not have any one we can recommend to you. If you haven't done so already, I would try and contact a hardware store to see if they may know of a handyperson or company that can assist you.

I apologize we could not be of more assistance. 

A home owner from Bethany CT says:
I appreciate the quick feedback!
I'll do as you suggest!
A home owner from Hawaii says:

My carpenter found one window lock is broken. 

Profile picture of Paul

Could you provide some detailed measurements for your window lock and keeper, like the images shown below. From there we can offer recommendations on possible replacements.

A home owner from Seattle says:
Hi,I missed this part, Where I can order this part? Thanks. My window is Simonton 6ft patio door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 56772F52-6BAD-4E7A-9D5D-736BD46F2D2C.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The closest match we have is the 82-049 keeper. Take a look to see if this will work for you. 

A home owner from Kaukauna wisconsin says:
Need a pivot pin from bottom left side of window. Prism window double hung, pin broke
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA19D4E0-9B4A-444D-A135-F7770B32A713.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E273B218-E11E-4220-A61C-9D6BFBD11ECF.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is a damaged pivot bar so I can't be certain. But check out our 26-336. Look over the dimensions, compare to an undamaged pivot bar, and see if you think this could work for you. 

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
To piggyback off of this... I need the metal piece that goes into the pivot shoe. See attached photo. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210728_154413.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Start by looking at oru 26-378. Compare the dimensions to your old pivot bar to see if this matches what you need. 

A handy person from Pa says:
Need these replacement parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B8EE89E0-5E5D-4544-9E37-57DC8C423E64.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A41010D1-F178-4503-AC61-368C4C6BAF3C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CA18FD70-70E5-4122-89A9-827443DEE06B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

This reminds me of our 15-192 Pivot Shoe. Please compare. 

A handy person from Tennessee says:
i have a simoton bay window with double hung tilt in windows 30586212011001 looking for can lock and keeper
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I don't know what it is you need based on that number alone. We may still be able to help, but we will require detailed photos of the hardware in question.

A quick learner from Annapolis says:
Can I buy the top part of the window directly to your company
I have 2 each to replace
Please let me know
Thank you
Eric
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, our company does not sell replacement sashes of any kind. You will need to contact the original manufacturer if you want to buy all new sashes.

A quick learner from thousand oaks, ca says:
SIMONTON slider windows. Need window stop replacement. Would like to purchase dozen of them.

Thank you,

Sherry Troesken
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SIMONTON window stop.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Sherry. This vent lock is very similar in design to our 26-122. I think this may be what you want, but review its specs and see what you think.

Alternate image for 26-122
Alternate image for 26-122

Diagram of 26-122
Diagram of 26-122

A contractor from Illinois says:
I am needing to find the below part for screens so I am able to fix them. Can anyone give me a model number or where I can find these
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0184.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0185.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to say that I don't recognize this corner. Nothing in our inventory appears to match.

I'd be happy to look into it for you, but before we can get started, I'll need more information. Can you tell me the thickness and depth of the frame itself? Would you also happen to know the name of the company who made it? 

Once I have those three pieces of information, I'll try to find a match for you. I can't promise that I'll be successful but I will do my best!

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.