Skylight Eyelet

A home owner from Massapequa Park, NY says:
Hello,

I moved into my home during the winter and in Spring, discovered the previous owners took the skylight eyelet. I have no idea who the manufacturer is (I've looked all over the frame and glass). I measured the spline, I believe its called, and it is 5/16th. The pole they left behind has a hook at the end. Any help in figuring out what part I need to replace it would be GREATLY appreciated.
User submitted photos of a skylight operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not 100% certain, but I believe you could have an operator made by Truth hardware. Check to see if there are any names stamped on the hardware. If it is made by Truth, you would have an 11/32" spline size, which is just a little larger in diameter. Take a look at the 39-247 and 39-336 pole ring adapters. These all work with an 11/32" spline. Since your operator spline stem is kind of on an upward angle, I personally think the 39-336 might be a better choice. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.