Skylight Operator

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
There is no picture for the skylight operator in dark bronze but a picture for the handle in dark bronze . Would it be safe to assume that the two will match ? Also , the operator is a Truth with the inside piece # 45013 , left outside section #40322 and the right outside section # 45015. Just wondering if you could tell by the numbers if your replacement part would fit.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes! The dark bronze finish of the 39-379 operator matches the dark bronze finish of the 39-114L quite well, I think. As for those numbers, I'm not so sure. You might have an earlier style operator by Truth, which at one time came in two parts. The 39-379 might be the newer replacement operator but I cannot confirm.
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Just wanted to let you know I purchase and installed the skylight operators. They fit great with ease and also look great.Thanks !
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I'm glad to hear it! Thank you again for your business, and if you ever need anything else, you know where to find me.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.