Skylight operator

A contractor from Cape Elizabeth, Maine says:

Total chain length is little over 12 inches. Should I assume the 9 1/4 " measurement accounts for about 2 3/4" of chain remaining on the teeth of the sprocket of the operator? The name Ventarama is found on the window hardware.

Existing skylight operator
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if it will match up exactly, but take a look at our 39-379 Skylight operator. See if you can adapt it to your window. It works on the same principle with that "chain" type gearing, but it's different enough that I can't guarantee it will work.
A contractor from Cape Elizabeth, Maine says:
Can I return the 39-379 skylight operator if it won't work with the skylight I'm repairing?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You can! Check out our return policy for more detail.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.