SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding Bottom track - ID

A home owner from USA says:
I think it is part 23-243 in satin nickel but not sure. I would also like your suggestion as to the most economical way to order it. Each track is 112 inch run.
User submitted photos of a closet door track
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks similar to our 23-243, but it's hard to tell based on these pictures. Is your track meant to work with convex wheels? How do the dimensions match up? Take special note of the distance between the two rails, center-to-center, which are the most important dimensions.\
Dimensions for 23-243 Sliding mirror door bottom track
We do not have this track in 112" lengths, so I recommend using two shorter tracks, cutting off the excess, and butting them together.
These are close up shots that I hope help you id the part so you can confirm that it is part 23-243. In the track I use what look like little knife blades not wheels. Can you please get back to me that this is the right part and then I will order it. Thanks
User submitted photos of mirror closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. In that case, yes I think our 23-243 is a good match. Again, just make sure the distance between the rails matches.
They are pretty sure that it is correct. The measurment that he wanted me to check seems right but I am not a carpenter. What is the best way and cost to order part #23-243 - 2 tracks 112 inch run each, in satin nickel? Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we don't have any tracks in that length. You would need to use two shorter ones, cut off the excess, and butt them together.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)