Sliding Door Handle

A home owner from USA says:
Dear Sir,
I`d like to have a handle for a sliding glass door, as you can see from the pictures attached below, there is nothing on the door as to kind or any numbers or description. the screws that fit the door knob in the frame are 2.6 inches long.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you taken a look at our 82-035 patio door handle set to see if this could be a replacement for you?
A home owner from orlando says:
yes, I have taken a look at the 82-035, and it looks similar to the one I have. how can I make sure that the 82-035 works as a replacement?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The most important measurement is the spacing between the two installation holes. If yours are 3-15/16", center-to-center, then it will likely fit.

Another issue may be the thickness of the door. There's a chance the 82-035 works fine as is, but you may want to hold on to your old screw and thumb lever just to be sure. You can reuse them if necessary.
A home owner from orlando fl says:
Ok l looked at the door , l see nothing wrong with it, then l need to get the 82-035
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.