SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding Door Latch Reference previous inquiry 55795

A quick learner from Farmington Hills says:
I thought I found the latch that I was looking for but when I received it the latch was not in the correct position. My part has the number 1595 cast into it. First picture is from your website, it is close but not quite correct as the 3/4 & 7/8 dimensions seem to be reversed. Second picture is a snap shot of my part with measured dimensions that I took.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
This lock was originally made by Sash Control. We did have these at one time, but they are now no longer available. Would it be possible to install the 82-003 and notch the hole so that the locking hook will be able to latch onto the keeper in the patio door jamb?
A quick learner from Farmington Hills says:
As long as the hook portion is 7/8 from the screw end I can probably make it work. Are you located in Ferndale, MI and if so what are your hours as I may drop by to purchase one.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have a location in your area, but you can purchase the hardware Dave suggested directly from our site.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)