Sliding Door Lock

A home owner from Virginia Beach says:
10in long.
9/16 in thick
No serial number present. Only markings are: Pat.Pend.
Two hooks 1/4 in thick, roughly 6in apart
One mortise lock
3 1/8in between middle two screw holes

Tried to order a replacement, however the Multi-point Mortise Lock and Keeper 9-7/8" I bought was not the correct item. I need assistance in finding the correct part. Please let me know if you need any further information.
User submitted photos of a mortise lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I see you purchased our 82-239, but I'm not sure why it didn't work. Based on your pictures and information, it looks like a good match. Can you go into more detail on why it didn't work?
A home owner from ontario ca 91764 says:
I have the same problem, old lock, the broken lock does not have any ref, serial or patent #, it just has marking PAT PEND. - the company which installed the patio door has gone
bankrupt, and the warranty paper is good for nothing.
Old lock is app 9-7/8" - can SWISCO help me out.
thanks - pal

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have any updates on this mortise. I can only tell you that the 82-239 remains the best option we have in our inventory, though I cannot guarantee that it will work.

A home owner from ontario ca 91764 says:
Thanks for your reply, appreciate good customer service from you.
A friend from Pensacola, Florida says:
Tom - any update on this part? I have the same exact one and I am having trouble finding a replacement.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There have been no updates on this part since the last post, no. The 82-239 still looks like our best option. We've also never been told why, specifically, our product didn't work. I've used the 82-239 myself in several applications just like this with no issue. As things stand, it's still our best option.

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.