Sliding Door Roller Bracket

A quick learner from san diego ca says:
Looking for some hardware for sliding by pass doors for a closet in my 1912 house.

Length of hardware is 3 5/8 bottom of bracket to top of wheel

About 3/4 height on wheels, could have been 1 inch but they are very worn metal wheels. the wheel edge thickness is very narrow. Its about 1/2 inch between the wheel and the metal backing plate to which it is mounted to. I believe the brackets were totally straight when new and do not take any jogs at all. The other two brackets on the door still hanging are totally straight.

Please let me know what you have that may work. Thanks.
closet roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have a closest door roller that might work for you, our 23-067. The diameter of the nylon wheel is 1". It isn't ball bearing, and the bracket isn't as tall as yours, but I don't know if that last detail is important. With the 1/4" off set, it does bring the wheel a 1/2" away like your old wheel. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.