Sliding Door Rollers

A quick learner says:
I am looking to identify who made this door and what rollers I need to fix my slider. I have contacted both Pella and Jen-Weld, and they said this is not their door because of the handle. The numbers on this door are below. Can you please help me?

J/W 14 12/19/02 #2 A
Door
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't recognize who made this door, but it looks like you have adjusting screw on the bottom face of the door. If so, you might need the 81-018, but the only way to be sure is to remove the original roller from the door and confirm by comparing physical details and measurements. These doors are not designed with roller replacement in mind, so that is the only way to know what you need to get, I'm afraid.
A professional from CA says:
JW-14 - JELD-WEN WINDOWS & DOORS-WINDOW DIVISION-MOUNT VERNON When I spoke to a JELD-WEN representative about a similar door, they would not admit that it was theirs. They claimed it was a Window-Master brand that they bought out and sold all of the stock. The ones I have seen used the variation of 81-018 with tabs that extend below the rollers. If you show me a picture of the track it rides on I could be more sure. 81-018 will not work without major modification. You may want to talk to a local pro.
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.