SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding Door rollers

A quick learner from England says:
Hello,

I require some assistance with an old interior sliding door I have in my house. The sliding door track has worn out and the door does not open or close smoothly. I have checked your website and I think the 8' Sliding door track cover - small Product Code: 80-103) will resolve the issue. However I would like to also change the door rollers, but I'm not sure which ones to purchase.

Image 1 = Door with the existing rollers
Image 2 = Roller taken off and placed on its side
Image 3 = Photo of roller
Image 4 = Different angle of roller
Image 5 = Photo of the door closed

NB: There is a fixed window and a door which opens and closes.

Thanks for your assistance

Harnek
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Sure, hopefully I can help! Take a look at our 81-129. The housing looks a lot like the one in the photo, so just check the dimensions to make sure they match.
A quick learner from England says:
Thank you for your reply. I have checked the measurements and I can confirm I will be purchasing the Diecast Roller, 1-1/2" wheel (81-129) product.

Are you able to confirm the above rollers will be suitable for 8' Sliding door track cover - small Product Code: (80-103)?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 82-129 roller can work with 80-103 cover!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)