SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding Glass Door Handle

A home owner from USA says:
I am missing the inside and outside door handles for my sliding glass door on a new house I just purchased. The Mortise is there and functional (part # 2300-1061 is stamped on it as shown in the picture). It appears that your handle set 82-069 handle set will for my application; however, I wanted to send you the included pictures to confirm that this or another product you sell will work. The door is white and I have not searched for a door manufacturer, hoping these pictures will be sufficient for you. Please let me know if you need any more information.
Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank You,

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A home owner from USA says:
Hello, can you tell me if your product (handle 82-069) fit my application?

Thank you.................John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The mortise lock resembles our 82-226, but just confirm that the dimensions match up. As for the handle, the 82-069 is a possibility. The dimensions seem to line up, but without the original handle there is no way we can confirm for sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)