Sliding Glass Door Handle & Lock Replacement

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I am looking to replace the handle and lock on an old sliding glass door. The door does not lock. I've attached photos and measurements.

Photo 1 - It is approx. 6 1/2 inches from the top screw to the bottom screw on the handle that opens the door from the inside of the house.
Photo 2 - It measures 2 inches from screw to screw on the side of the sliding glass door where the locking mechanism belongs.
Photo 3 - It is a 1 inch hole on the side of the door.
Photo 4 - The latch located on the door frame.
I can post additional photos if you need them. Thank you so much for your help!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Photo 5 - Photo of the sliding glass door handle from the outside of the house.
Photo 6 - Photo of the sliding glass door handle from the inside of the house.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Check out our 82-008 sliding door handle set, 88-002 pull, and 89-003 keeper and see how well this hardware matches up with your own.
Paul, thank you very much for your help! That looks like exactly what I need. I'm going to order the parts now. Happy New Year!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Glad I could help. Happy New Year to you, as well!
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.