Sliding Glass Patio Door Track

A home owner from USA says:
I have a Patio door that I think came from Lowe's back in 1996. The screen door track in made out of plastic. Since this track sits in the Sun most of the day, it has warped, became twisted and is very hard to the touch. It is approximately 6 feet long. It has a raised bead in the center for the bottom rollers of the screen to roll on when opened and closed. I have tried to locate another track, but I had no luck in locating one. If you can assist me in this search or recommend another company that might have this plastic track, please let me know. Thank you for your time in this matter.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we don't have the plastic track, but do you think you can use 80-106, 6' metal sliding glass door track? Please compare and see if this would be a good fit for you!
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.