SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding Glass door - Sealing

A home owner from USA says:
I need to properly seal an old sliding glass door. Below are photos to help identify the manufacturer. Do you sell the parts I need ? Bottom seal is main priority.

Thanks for any help and guidance !
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't recognize your door manufacturer. Without seeing the seal itself, I'm not sure what to recommend. That said, we carry two types of bottom patio door weather seal that is used by many manufacturers. See our 58-013, with diamond shaped base and our 58-014, which has a square shaped based. Could either of these be what you need?
A home owner from USA says:

Thanks for reply and help !! I'm ordering 58-013.

I'd also like to replace the patio roller assemblies. Attached are 3 photos. Do you think 81-271 is the correct replacement ? Any idea who the mnfr is ?

Any guidance is much appreciated !! Never seen so many roller choices !!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks for the order! As for this roller, the 81-015 may be closer, but at the end of the day it will come down to your measurements. I am not sure what size yours is. If you were to give me your dimensions as compared to what we show for our own rollers, we can do our best to find a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)