Sliding Mirror Door Rollers

A home owner from Wilsonville, Oregon says:
I need replacement 4 rollers

Written on sliding mirror door:
Buchmin Industries
16CFR 1201 CAT II Z97 1 1984

I have attached photo of my track (7' long)
I have attached photo of my roller

We also need help figuring out how to get old roller out ;-)
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what roller it is you have. I would need to see it out. With the door in the position you show in the photo, you will need to remove the top and bottom frame screws. Then, with a block of wood and hammer, carefully knock off the side frame from the mirror. From there you can slide out the wheel for identification. To reinstall the side rail, carefully line up the rail to the mirror tap it on lightly with a rubber mallet and re-screw the frame together.
A professional from CA says:
Looks like 23-043.
A home owner from Oregon says:
Here is a photo of the front & back of bottom roller (1 1/4" diameter). If you could find a replacement for 4 of these, I'd be most grateful!
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! I agree, the 23-043 appears to be a close match.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.