Sliding Mirror Door Tracks

A home owner from Dallas, Texas (Howdy) says:
Are the Bottom Sliding Mirror Door Tracks (23-242), and the Concave Roller Track (23-272) interchangeable.

I am trying to relocate a sliding mirror door using the old track which is the 23-242 track. I am having trouble with one of the doors not sliding as well as the other and am considering replacing the entire track. (Part of the problem may be the floor is unlevel, but before I take up the old track, I just want to make sure these are interchangeable.

If so, is the concave track typically better at providing a smooth roll?

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
No, the 23-242 and 23-272 are not interchangeable. The 23-242 is meant to only work with convex wheels, while the 23-272 is only meant to work with concave wheels. Whether a wheel is concave or convex does not really make the door roll more smoothly one way or the other; they both perform equally well.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.