SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding Patio Door Hardware/Handle

A handy person from Williamstown Kentucky says:
I am looking for what I believe would be a surface mount handle w/ mortise lock (or handle that works with existing mortise lock) for a sliding patio door unit.

I have included pictures of the exterior view, interior view, mortise lock view, an image of the lock with the exact measurements, and an image with measurements that might help.

I am sorry but I can not for the life of me find any manufacturer information anywhere for the door unit. After going through some of your products I am thinking that item #82-035 might be what I am looking for. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
Jeremy
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 83-035 is a possible match. The dimensions seem to match and it does work with the same kind of mortise lock you have. Another couple possibilities are our 82-031 and 82-069.
A quick learner from KY says:
Thank you for the quick response Tom. I will be ordering soon.
A quick learner from KY says:
Tom, I do have another question regarding the models you suggested. Will the model #82-031 and #82-069 fit a door that is 1-5/8" thick like the #82-035. Most models will not fit a door that thick. Thanks again.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Sorry I missed that. In that case, you might want to stick with the 82-035. The 82-031 and 82-069 are not specifically meant for doors that thick. They could work, if you reuse some of your old hardware or purchase some peripheral parts, but you may not find that worth it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)