Sliding Screen Door Bottom Rollers

A home owner from Missoula, Montana says:
I'm in need of a couple of lower spring roller assemblies for my sliding screen door.
Said sliding patio door unit is an Eagle brand.
Since I'm not too handy with a computer, I hope the pictures of one of the old broken roller units I've attached will make it to you.
Appreciate any assistance you can give, and Thanks in advance.

User submitted a photo of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Your picture is perfect! Check out our 84-078 and see if this is a good match for you.
A home owner from MISSOULA, MONTANA says:
Tom------

Thanks for your quick reply, and coming up with what looks like exactly what I need.

Just a couple of thoughts before I order a couple of them-------------

The one that you found----84-078---is described as an Andersen, Upper roller, when, in fact, it's one of two Lower rollers on an Eagle brand unit....I guess Eagle could be a division of Andersen, but, it's still a Lower, not an upper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I can't speak for Eagle brand doors, as I am unfamiliar with them, but I know one common issue with Andersen screen doors (especially those that use this roller) is that many handy people actually install them upside-down! You may want to check to make sure that isn't the case with your screen door.
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.