SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding Wardrobe Mirror Door Track

A quick learner from Arizona says:
The doors are circa 1998.I cant find any markings or records of manufacturer. Had the doors out for a while. When reinstalling I lost a piece of Track. I cant seem to locate in anyone's catalogue.

Of all things, I was watching your video (In image) and low an behold I believe it is in the gold one in the introduction and later held by the presenter. The second photo shows the cross section. Any leads on finding this or a substitute? I just need a 6' section.

Seems to be on old Monarch door and track. From measuring the rail width it looks like 23-258 is the closet match plus the track is recessed like the original. I need gold but can paint it. I'll order a 6' section. Joe

Thanks, Joe S
User submitted photos of a mirror door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe! Thanks for posting. I agree, I think our 23-258 appears to be the closest match that we have. It's not identical, so I can't say if it will work or not, but it's at least a good place to start.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)