Sliding Window Roller Replacement Help

A handy person from Florida says:
Hi - I'm not sure if the 87-037 replacement roller is the correct one for my application. The measurements seem to jive but the configuration is slightly different. Single screw (yours) vs. double screws and the axle perch is in a different location.
I didn't take a pic of the measurement, but my wheel diameter is 1/2".

Please advise if you think the 87-037 is correct or point me to another option.

Thank you,
Tony
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tony. The 87-037 is the closest wheel assembly we could find for you. We researched this part exhaustively but couldn't come up with a closer match. The wheel diameter of the 87-037 is 1/2". Could you get this to work for your window?
A quick learner from Florida says:
Thanks for the research efforts Paul. I think that part may work for my needs IF I can remove the old rollers from the window. The window is used in a wet location and the screws holding the rollers are in bad shape. One screw head twisted off when I tried to remove it. If I can ever get them out, at least I know I can obtain a replacement.
Thanks again! Tony
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
No problem, Tony. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
A professional from California says:
I would also look at 87-111. I don't see the top view of yours, but the rest looks close. The nub on the side looks like a different version of the same roller could have been modified to replace the raised portion on yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.