Sliding closet door solution

A home owner from USA says:
I have a closet opening of 108", bottom track and it has three doors but only two tracks, so there is no configuration of the doors where I can have the right and left sides of the closet fully open at the same time.

So I'm looking for a solution: 1) either I can add a single bottom track along the full width of the opening so each of the three doors can pass each other/overlap each other; or 2) I can replace the double track I have with a triple track along the full width of the opening.

So, can you help me with either a 108" single bottom track or a 108" triple bottom track? I'm looking at the 23-240+ style track in the satin nickel finish.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We may be able to help with this, yes. What kind of doors do you have now? Are they wood, mirror, or metal? Also, do you have a top track now? Finally, I'd like to see a few pictures of your existing tracks and roller hardware just to get a good idea of what we're working with.
A quick learner from Charlotte, NC says:
The existing doors are mirrored with a small frame (not decorative) and there is a top "channel" but it seems to only serve to guide the doors; it doesn't carry any weight, only the bottom track has the weight and the rollers. It appears from the pictures of your 23-240, 241, 242, 243 that it is the same style bottom track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not have any triple-rail track systems. The only thing we can recommend is using two dual-rail tracks side-by-side, and simply ignoring the fourth rail.
A professional from California says:
You are going to need a top rail also.
You will need a surface to attach the second top track.
If this is on the ceiling it might work with anchors, but I'd bet there isn't a header up there.
Just some things to think about.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.