Sliding door closet floor track

A handy person from Tampa, FL says:
I am looking for a track similar to the one shown in the picture. It is 72 inches long. This one was bent from being stepped on. Are there any stronger alternatives? If not, do you know which replacement part would be the best replacement? Model 23-242?
Thanks,
Greg
User submitted a photo of a mirror door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 23-242 looks to be our best bet, yes. I'm afraid we don't carry tracks for convex wheels in stronger styles, but that said most tracks can only take so much foot traffic before becoming misshapen.
A handy person from Maine says:
You can make this standard replacement track last virtually forever by flipping it over when you first get it, and filling the hollow cavities with either JB weld compound (best bet) pr a strong fiberglass resin. Take the ends so it doesn't run out and let it harden for 48 hrs indoors. You want the filler to be flush with the edges of the rail when done. The flip it over, take off end tape and screw it down. Now when you stop on it, it will be very solid and will not bend. Of course, everything has limits but a normal person walking on it over. 15 years will not bother it. I have the same exact rail and this is what I did. It costs a little extra money but is easy and makes it very sturdy.
A quick learner from San Bruno ca says:
I am looking for a track similar to the one shown in the picture. It is 82 inches long
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5335.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately aren't able to sell or ship products as long as 82". The best option we can suggest is using two shorter tracks like the 23-240, cutting off the excess length, and butting them together. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.