SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding door handle

A home owner from Bear, Delaware says:
I need a replacement sliding door handle. From the lable on the door, it has series # 910. It also has SGD-R30-144X82 and SGD-R3D-96X82. Please let me know if I need to purchase the entire handle or just the 2 broken brackets.
User submitted photos of a sliding door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! It's hard to tell based on this damaged handle. Could you at least tell me what the distance is between the two screw holes, center-to-center?
A quick learner from Bear, Delaware says:
The distance between the two screw holes, center to center is 6.5" (6 and 1/2")inches.
Profile picture of Tom
Hmmm... I can't find anything with that hole spacing. Is it the same for the holes on the door? You might get a more accurate measurement from those.
A quick learner from Reno NV says:
I have the same issue with the handle, but the distance center to center is 4". Any suggestions?
Profile picture of Tom
You might be looking for something like our 82-069. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)