SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need sliding door handle with no key lock

A quick learner from Claymont Delaware says:
My door handle broke to my sliding door of does not have a keyed lock on the outside and I want to keep it that way Measurments center hole is 4 inches
User submitted photos of a sliding door handle.

TAIWAN
U.S. PATENT
S125708
D340,398
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have any version of our 82-034 without a keylock. However, you may be able to use our 82-035 or maybe our 82-069. These have 3 adjustable slots for the thumb turn, allowing it to be moved up and down. What do you think? Could these work for you?
Ok thanks for the help. I guess my next question would be will the 82-034 work for me?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think the 82-034 looks very similar to your existing hardware, but you should carefully compare all the dimensions we show for it with your own hardware to make sure that they match up, just in case.
Do I also need to get the Mortise lock also or does this come with the handle?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
No, the mortise lock for the 82-034 is not contained in the set. There are actually a few different types that could potentially match your own, and you can see them under the Related Item(s) section of the 82-034 product page. They are our 82-218, 82-226, and 82-227. Take a look at these and see which is the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)