Sliding door handle and mortise lock

A home owner from Lees Summit, MO says:
Hello,

I have been in a long time need of a handle and locking mechanism for my sliding patio door. I have perused your web site and believe I have found what I need, but would like a second professional opinion.

This door handle and lock has been missing for quite some time and the parts and pieces are long gone.

Please see pictures and let me know if you need more information to make a judgement.

The face of what I believe is a Mortise lock is 4-1/2" tall by 5/8" wide with no screw holes just an oval cut out. it is also 1-5/8" deep.

The handle from screw to screw is 3-15/16". these screws traverse through the door and bolt to the handle on the outside. though, only 1 screw traverses through the door and the mortise lock (the bottom screw).

the distance from the top screw to the top of the cut out is 1". the cut out is 1-1/2" tall. from the bottom of the cutout to the bottom screw is 1-1/2"

The door itself is 1-5/8 thick.

I believe that these product are what I am looking for:

Handle = 82-035
Mortise = 82-263

What are your thoughts?
User submitted photos of a patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I do agree with you in regards to the 82-035, but on the mortise latch I'm leaning more towards the 82-229 or 82-244. I'm not saying the 82-263 won't work, just that I'm not sure what is best and these are some other options to consider. Take a closer look at all three of the mortise latches again on the web site and see what you think.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.