SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door replacement hardware

A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
I seeking a replacement that is just like this image. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you!
User submitted a photo of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for contacting us. What a beautiful back yard! Now, I'm not sure exactly what you need without knowing more detailed dimensions, but I have a few suggestions you may want to consider. Check out our 82-031, 82-035, or 82-069 and see if you can use any of these as replacements for your patio door handle set.
I have 2 sliding doors with this same latch assembly. The photo is of the one that is working properly. The other, the double hook locking mechanism is no longer functioning.

Either the internal parts or the entire assembly needs to be replaced.

None of the suggested products look remotely like this.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see. You're looking for the inside mortise lock. I apologize for the confusion. In that case, please look at our 82-239 and compare its dimensions to what you have. Does that look good? If the dimensions don't match, let us know how they differ and we'll be happy to try to find something closer.
Perfect! I just ordered it. Thanks for your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)