Sliding door replacement handle

A home owner from USA says:
Hello again. The latches you sent were perfect.
Hoping you can help again. This handle broke off a heavy (double glazed) sliding door. The windows are Pella, but I can't find any identifying marks on the doors. Stamped made in New Zealand on the inside, looks like WW on the outside. Or 4 As upside down? Please let me know if it can be matched. Will need screws to attach.
Thank you.
Aloha,
Louise
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Louise. It's tough to tell based on just the pull, but could you have something like our 82-080 handle set? Look it over and let me know if this is similar to your existing handle set.
A quick learner from California says:
I have the same sliding glass door handle. It broke in the same place as the one pictured. Who does the "WW" logo in the center belong to, also made in New Zealand please?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I don't exactly know what the "WW" logo stands for, but I do know that this older style handle isn't made anymore. I am confident that our 82-080 can replace it, assuming yours is the same design as shown above.

A handy person from Gilbert Arizona says:
I got this patio door handle. I don't know what kind it is. Need help figuring out how to get a new one just like it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

That appears to be the same style of handle as shown in the image above. Have you reviewed our 82-080 yet? If not, I highly recommend that you do so. This may very well be the part you need.

A home owner from Indio, Ca says:
I apparently have the same kind of handle with the W's made in New Zealand that broke in the same place as everyone else's. Is there any confirmation that the replacement you suggested works?
Profile picture of Tom

Nobody in this thread got back to us, unfortunately, but the 82-080 remains our best possible option. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.