Sliding door roller assembly

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi, do you have replacement arts for this roller assembly?

Thanks
David
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't recognize this roller. Can you show us pictures of this part from a few more angles? I'd especially like to see it from the back. Can you also tell me its dimensions?
A quick learner from Vancouver, BC says:
The back and the front are identical and unfortunately I had to put it back in the door to keep the door somewhat functional. The door is also on an isaland which I no longer am on. The ddoor it came from was installed in 1973 which makes it about 44 years old.
By the way it is the wheel that I need which is made of a type of grey plastic material.
Thanks! David
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean when you say the back and front are identical. The front portion has the wheel, and the back portion has the holes used to install it. Seeing the holes would let us know how it installs, and in effect what could be used to replace yours. If you are unable to get us those pictures, I'm not sure what to recommend. If you think the wheel is the only issue, take a look at the 81-116, 81-236, or 81-237, along with the 81-310 axle kit. Compare the size of our wheels with yours and see what you think.
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.