SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding door rollers

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a set of aluminum sliders from 1963 that don't slide. I removed one door, and popped the bottom rail to remove these two assemblies. They are quite heavy and have bearings in the wheels. The one without the plastic grooved "tire" is in good shape, but the other one is a bit bent up.

I'm wondering if I need to entirely replace both, or if it would be better (or even possible) to replace just the wheel and axle. I'll likely have two more in the same condition from the other door.

Photo with measurements is attached, and thanks for any guidance you can offer.

User submitted a photo of patio door rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Could you possibly use our 81-129? It looks very similar, though the dimensions are a little different. Double check your own measurements just to be sure. I do recommend changing both rollers at the same time.
A quick learner from St. Pete says:
That's what I thought. I double-checked my measurements, and the height is actually 1 3/16", so the measurements match exactly. I just ordered four. Thanks for taking a look!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)