Sliding drawer anchor

A quick learner says:
Can't find a replacement for a kitchen drawer slider anchor
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
May we see the track that fits in this anchor? I would also like to know the height and thickness of the track. Hopefully that will help us come up with a solution!
A quick learner says:
I will take pictures soon and send them. The house was built in 2007 and the bracket is weird because the 2 posts you see in the picture above on the flat part of the piece are the anchors that go into the back of the cupboard to fix the anchor to the wall.
Profile picture of Paul
Yep, I figured that's what those posts were for. All of our sockets attach via screws, so we may not be able to get this exact part, but once we know what kind of track it's carrying we can at least try to find a good substitute.
A quick learner says:
Here is a picture of the track. It is 3/4 inches high.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! We feel you can substitute your rear drawer guide with our 32-014. Look it over and see what you think. Like I mentioned, you will need to screw on the rear drawer bracket to the back of the cabinet. We do not sell any brackets with plugs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.