SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass Thurmont door lock with key

A handy person from Fredericksburg, VA says:
Looking to purchase a lock with key handle for subject door. Would you please contact me if you have this available? Thank you. Luz
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Luz. I think our 82-306 could work on your door. If you just want the key cylinder, you could consider our 82-310. Finally, if you want the whole set, see our 82-069 and 82-310, which can work together.
A quick learner from Fredericksburg, va says:
I don't understand. I am looking for a handle for the thurmont sliding glass door with a key fir outside access into door. If you have a key for the handle i have that will work as well. Please advise. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 82-069 Dave mentioned is a handle set and the 82-310 is a key cylinder that can work with it. You can click on the links in this post, or on the right side of this page, to view the hardware we recommend so that you can confirm that it matches. We have detailed dimensions for each part, but if you have any additional questions we would be happy to clarify.
A home owner from Fredericksburg, VA says:
I purchased your product 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull.That piece did not work well with the existing door handle as expected ... Would like you to purchase the other side of that handle to see if that will work..
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not sell inside handles by themselves. The 82-069 that Dave recommended above is the complete handle set. You could re-use the key cylinder that came with the 82-306, or you can use the 82-310.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)