SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door

A quick learner from South Lyon, MI says:
Hello, I'm looking for a complete replacement sliding glass door lock set to match what I attached in the pictures. If you do not have a complete matching set, just the inside lock switch would do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jason C
User submitted photo of their door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing, Jason. See our 82-218 mortise lock and either our 82-073 or 82-074, depending on the thickness of the door. I think this hardware could be what you're looking for.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hi, I had sent images in regarding my needs for a lock set or complete sliding glass door handle and lock set. I see part 82-73 and 82-074 match my needs, but do not appear to come in the beige color that I need. Do you offer anything like that in a beige color?

Thank you, Jason
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We also have other finishes to consider. See our 82-034 and 82-075. If none of these will do it, let me know what the thickness of your door is (either 1-3/8" or 1-5/8") and we can work on getting beige.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)