Sliding glass door WEATHERSTRIPPING?

A quick learner from Chandler, AZ says:
Sorry, but I'm not certain what these two parts are called, even though both for sliding glass doors, and in the weatherstripping family I'm sure.
Part 1) At the top of the sliding glass door, inside the horizontal track the door rides in, there is a small strip of weatherstripping/fuzzy/hairy looking piece that sits inside a groove and runs from one end of the track to the other end, full length.
Part 2) Same idea and basic description for this part except that it runs vertically along the back edge of the sliding glass door so that when the door is in the closed position, it seals the gap between the stationary part of the door and the slider.

Who might carry these and what are they called?

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer insight to!

User submitted photo of wool pile.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Terry, that "fuzzy" part is called Wool Pile.

Take a look through our Wool Pile section and see if you can identify your original replacement.

If you're having trouble finding the replacement, take a piece off and submit profile view of it. Include the base width and the pile (fuzzy part) height.
A quick learner from Chandler, AZ says:

Is the vertical piece(s) that runs the height of the door (that typically looks similar to the wool pile you mention, and is missing completely) also called Wool pile? What would be your suggestion for a replacement piece for this vertical piece?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I am not quite sure what you mean by the vertical piece. Is the piece missing from the window? If you still have it around, can you take a photo of it from a profile angle?
A quick learner from Chandler, AZ says:
Nope, no remnants of this piece I'm inquiring about remain. I'm under the impression that there should be a piece, I'll call it weatherstripping even though it probably resembles wool pile, that runs vertically along the back edge of the door that slides. For all I know it actually may run on the stationary door. The key point here is that isn't there some form of "door sweep" that runs between the stationary and slider (attached to only one of them) that prevents dust, insects, drafts from moving in and out of that opening between the two doors? I see a gap! Hence, all this questioning about it.

Thanks guys!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Terry, it's very difficult to determine the correct replacement without seeing the original piece. Have you taken a look at the Door Sweep section?

I'm wondering if you'd be able to maybe just cut a length of wool pile and slide it into that section. It may be worth a try.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)