SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door floor rail

A home owner from Peoria, AZ says:
The rails are formed sheet metal ( prefer aluminum extrusion)that are painted white. The width is about 2 5/8 wide and has 2 tracks 1 3/4 centers that are about 3/16 wide. The rails are in bad shape and very distorted. I have 2 rails 6 foot long that need to be replaced, hope you can help! Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you use something like our 80-105? Check it out and let me know what you think.
A home owner from Peoria, AZ says:
This will not work as it is only for 1 track, I have 2 rails that are spaced 1 3/4 spaceing that are 3/16" with the top with a full radius for a roller to ride on.
Is there an index to check out your product line?
Thanks, Chuck
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, you can see our online catalog by visiting this link. I think I am a little confused though. Is this for a patio door, or a closet door? I would be better able to identify what you have if I were to see a few pictures of the track itself. Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)