Sliding glass door handle

A landlord from Delware says:
I have a sliding glass door that is missing the handle. Looking at the handle in another unit it looks like 82-005. The holes in the door are vertical slots, 3 holes with the maximum length between the top and bottom 5.5 in. The min between the holes is 4.5 in.
The keeper is just vertical slots cut into the frame. The keeper is .5" wide. So that would mean the depth of the latch from the door face would have to be in the region of .25". I don't see that dimension on your pictures, does this sound about right?
The door itself is 1" wide and the screw holes are set back 1" from the edge of the door

A customer submitted photo of a door handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. It's possible that the 82-005 matches your handle set, but it's hard to tell based on your picture. It's a little unclear! Could you take a few more shots of your existing handle for us to see?
A landlord from Delaware says:
Unfortunately I do not have access to a unit with the handle set anymore. As mentioned in the prior message the width of the frame with the slots for the hook is about .5" wide. The slots themselves are about 1 1/8" with .5" between them.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us! Without seeing a more clearly defined picture of the original handle, it'd be hard for me to say exactly what you'd need. However, I can say that one of the key dimensions would be the distance between the installation screw hole centers. As you can see, this dimension for the 82-005 is 4-7/8". With a maximum distance of 5-1/2" between the holes on your door, and a minimum distance of 4-1/2", it seems like our 82-005 is our closest available match.
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.