SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door handle

A handy person from Lakeland, Florida says:
this is a sliding glass door handle that was broken by a tenant for this rental property. I have included pictures with dimensions so that this might help you in identifying this particular handle
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 82-003 handle set and see if this is a match. If you want a keyed exterior, see our 82-306.
A handy person from Lakeland, Florida says:
Yes Sir, That is the lock that I am looking for. Nobody in this area even carries a handle for this door just the newest ones. My boss, The landlord of this property is in Nashville,Ind. Do I tell him that he needs to order the 82-003 and 82-306, one for the interior and one for the exterior of the door. and have it shipped to me her, because he controls the account, so I need to send him all the information.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, these two parts are sold separately. The 82-003 already comes with an exterior pull, but it is not keyed. If you want it to be keyed, you will need the 82-306.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)