SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door handle

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:

Recently the handle on my sliding glass door broke and I have not been able to find the correct replacement. My handle looked exactly like the 82-069 handle but mine has a clamp style closure.

Do you sell the clamp style ones as well since the mortise style lock will not work or can you suggest a place to find one?

Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The only clamp-style hand set we have is our 82-009A. Could this work for you? If not, can you show me a couple pictures of your old handle set?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)