SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door handle. .series 910. SGD R30 144x82

A quick learner from Mt Pleasant, SC29464 says:
Please see photos. This is a reorder. I mistakenly ordered 82-069 which is being returned.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'd be happy to find a good replacement for you. First, can you tell me why the 82-069 didn't work out?
Wrong size. Didn't fit.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you tell me exactly how different the dimensions are? I can't identify your hardware without knowing the differences between it and the 82-069. Specifically, can you tell me the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center? Can you also tell me what the thickness of your door is?
The thickness of the door is 1 1/4 inch

Screw holes are 3 15/16inch

Inside handle is 7 3/4
Outside is 7 inches

Color bone white
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm surprised it didn't work. All the dimensions seem to match up. The only thing that may have caused a problem is the door thickness. Is that where you were specifically running into problems? If so, try re-using the old screws and thumb turn. Otherwise, I'm honestly not sure what else to recommend.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)