Sliding glass door lock body FACE PLATE

A quick learner from Walnut Creek says:
Hello, I am looking for the faceplate only for this sliding glass door lock. The sliding glass door frame has this label:
SGDR20 144 x 82
(MOD)/R20 96 x 96
Series 800
PC#786.039

On the glass in the bottom corner this label:
AFG TEMP 2378
16 CFR 1201 CH or maybe it reads CR

The overall length of the faceplate is 9 and 1/8 inches and the center to center of the extended latch is 6 inches.

I have attched four pictures. I am looking for the faceplate trim.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't sell mortise lock faceplates by themselves. We only sell complete mortise lock assemblies. Yours may be our 82-265, but I honestly can't tell. You would need to remove it from the door to confirm.
A professional from CA says:
More likely 82-239.
If you are trying to get it to sit more flush, You need to loosen the handle screws and pry the hole gently apart until the faceplate sits flat against the lock, then tighten the handle screws.
I don't know why someone chewed up the holes like that.
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.