SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door plastic black cap/tip

A home owner from Los Angeles,ca says:

I have a sliding glass patio door is anywhere from 15 to 20 years old, the mechanism for locking and unlocking the door has a black plastic tip
I've included multiple photographs and if need be I can mail in the piece if you think you have.
I found something similar on your website
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on these images. Can I see a picture of the whole handle set from the inside? That will give us a better idea of what you have.
A home owner from Los Angeles says:
I took photographs left, center and right from the inside of the house plus one photograph of the outside. The previous photograph showing a little man saluted is inside of the house
The white is the wood frame of the sliding glass door.

The last photograph accidentally added no way to delete it without redoing everything.
User submitted photos of patio door handles.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for these extra images. I think you might want to look at our 82-005. I think it looks pretty similar, but check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)